[theme-reviewers] The current custom of leaving tickets open for conversation.

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Mon Jun 11 01:17:15 UTC 2012

I see this a lot lately, ticket gets assigned from a reviewer to a trainee
and it just sits there for over a week. Author doesn't ask a damn thing,
reviewer who knows where and trainee, of well, maybe didn't even get the
notification from http://make.wordpress.org/themes that ticket was assigned
to him.

Emil

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net