[theme-reviewers] Include setting for paginate_comments_links or theme's custom one?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Jan 22 01:09:47 UTC 2013

It really depends on your comfort level. You could open a trac ticket,
without an initial patch, describing the enhancements you want to make to
the core function. Or, submit a patch with it, and ask for feedback.
Whomever triages the ticket would usually be happy to help clean up the
patch.

Or, if you want some code feedback before submitting to Trac, WP-Hackers is
probably a good place to start.