[theme-reviewers] About My Theme "Infinity"

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jun 29 14:00:26 UTC 2012

It's a trademark issue, not a copyright issue - and it's one that you would
need to take up directly with the Theme Shop in question, under advisement
of a lawyer. We do due diligence to help ensure that repository-hosted
Themes don't trample the copyright OR trademark of other repository-hosted
Themes, but can't and shouldn't try to police the entire Theme community.

Chip