[theme-reviewers] Please make my theme live

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Jun 14 14:52:10 UTC 2012

Phil, that would be awesome!

I'm going to try to devote a couple hours, around 6-8am, US Central time,
to doing "admin" things like clearing out the synch queue, and doing
follow-up reviews of "approved" tickets. Any help that you can provide in
this regard would be great.

Thanks,

Chip

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net