[theme-reviewers] Something we need to check for3.4appearance->background

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Jun 12 22:08:48 UTC 2012

I think this is the incorrect behavior/assumption that core is now
attempting to force to change.

It does appear that such correction is going to cause some minor issues for
child Themes. Is this something that is a major PITA, or is it more akin to
ripping off a band-aid?

Chip

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net