[theme-reviewers] Something we need to check for 3.4appearance-> background

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Tue Jun 12 20:37:11 UTC 2012

Sorry and I apologize for this but trying to understand how an end-user creates actions that fire during the wp_head.  I might have misspoke.   How does the end user – the user of a theme go about removing a background image currently?

What is wrong with having a fallback to the theme or child theme defined background?