[theme-reviewers] Something we need to check for 3.4 appearance -> background

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Mon Jun 11 19:05:14 UTC 2012

This is going to be another one of those situations where I am going to have
to explain how to go and turn on the ability to turn off comments because
the default was set to not show it.   I write 20 emails a week explaining
how to go to screen options to enable that ability.

The simple thing about it is, if a custom background image and color is not
used, then the CSS for it for custom-background and the class should not
exist.

Whatever default in the style.css of either the parent or child is
inconsequential and up to the designer.  Not the core.