[theme-reviewers] Questions for Otto/Nacin

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 18:30:53 UTC 2010

Although I haven't tested it, the current permission set allows anyone to
log in and start reviewing.

As long as the reviewer, new or "trainee", assigns the ticket to themself
then the process should flow correctly.

The only benefit I am seeing at the moment to a "Trainee" group, and that
can simply be done by adjusting the "authenticated" group, is the resolution
restrictions.

Cais.

PS: Confirmed an authenticated user can only leave comments no resolution or
assigning permissions available. EAC