[theme-reviewers] Questions for Otto/Nacin

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Oct 8 18:44:40 UTC 2010

1) We don't want everyone and their brothers (i.e. all authenticated users)
to be resolving tickets. So, I would advise against this approach.

2) The issue isn't that "merely" authenticated users cannot review Themes or
leave comments on tickets; rather, it is that the process of "assigning"
those Themes, and then following up on them, is an entirely manual process
without a Trainee user group.

So, the only way to allow tickets to be assigned (in the system), and
tracked (in the system), without allowing the entire world the ability to
resolve/close tickets, is to add a Trainee group.

Is there some downside to this idea that you're seeing and that I'm not
seeing?

Chip