[theme-reviewers] Previously approved themes

Tom Lany mail at tomlany.net
Sat Jun 19 20:16:40 UTC 2010

As I was looking at the themes that need to be approved, I noticed that
many in the queue are just minor changes to previously approved themes.
On the WordPress plugin site, plugin authors are given SVN access once
their plugins are approved.  Is that something we could consider here?
It might cut down on the review load.  Also, should previously approved
themes receive as much attention as new themes under the current process?

--
Tom Lany
http://tomlany.net