[theme-reviewers] Trac Review question

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Tue Jun 22 21:36:43 UTC 2010

Right now we need to email the theme author that feed back is on the
ticket (I've been doing that for tickets that have comments that I've
seen, and CC'ing the list).

What I'm working on right now is to include the Trac ticket URL in the
confirmation email that theme authors get after each upload.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org
http://josephscott.org/