[theme-reviewers] Trac tickets for review feedback

Dave Grossman dave at 943productions.com
Sat Jun 19 04:17:13 UTC 2010

Since there will be a lot of people running previous versions of WP (I just upgraded a new client from 2.8.4), why not provide some indication what version of WP this is tested with? That way as the theme repository ages, the data still has relevance.

I find the WP version information for plugins invaluable.

Thanks,
Dave
--
Dave Grossman