[theme-reviewers] Trac tickets for review feedback

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Sat Jun 19 05:04:54 UTC 2010

The problem I have with listing just the version is that it isn't
granular enough.  If a theme is marked as supporting WP3.0 does it
support custom menus, custom backgrounds/colors, custom headers,
custom post types, or custom taxonomies?  To say a theme supports
WP3.0 doesn't really mean anything.  To say that a theme supports
custom menus means much more.

I agree with Chips suggestions.  I don't think that waiting until July
before we really push all new themes to support custom menus is a
problem.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org