[theme-reviewers] Outdated theme unit tests (test-data.2008-12-22.xml)

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Fri Jun 11 01:33:53 UTC 2010

It would be great if you'd like to start work on updating the test
data.  Import the current one, add to it and post a URL to your new
export file.  Would probably be helpful to outline exactly what
changes you made as well.  Once we've got a good update then we can
get it committed and update the link in the wiki.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org
http://josephscott.org/