[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44610: Allow Youtube-Player to use youtube-nocookie.com URLS to avoid setting cookies.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 4 15:33:33 UTC 2021

#44610: Allow Youtube-Player to use youtube-nocookie.com URLS to avoid setting
cookies.
 Reporter:  jepperask                            |       Owner:
                                                 |  williampatton
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  assigned
  note close                                     |

Comment (by johnbillion):

 That's a different discussion as it affects all the oEmbed providers that
 WordPress supports plus any embed that a user pastes into the site that
 supports oEmbed Discovery. The burden is on the site owner to ensure their
 privacy policy and cookie policy is accurate if they or their editors use
 such embeds. I'd be happy to see a separate ticket for that.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44610#comment:51>