[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48585: New button design makes dashboard button text hard to read with Classic Editor

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 13 16:07:47 UTC 2019

#48585: New button design makes dashboard button text hard to read with Classic
Editor
-------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  Ate Up With Motor  |       Owner:  audrasjb
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by melchoyce):

 I think we'll want to update the sass mixin to either darken that
 secondary color quite a bit, or have all the alternative color  schemes
 use a single, unified secondary button color. Maybe we could explore
 something like
 https://gist.github.com/softpunch/7d56fc6ec3348fa2f69a8e0d5f6793d4 and get
 rid of sass entirely.

--