[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34560: High memory usage ( and possible server error) editing post with many/large revisions

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 24 08:12:23 UTC 2015

#34560: High memory usage ( and possible server error) editing post with many/large
revisions
 Reporter:  pdfernhout               |       Owner:  adamsilverstein
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned
  patch dev-feedback needs-testing   |  performance

Comment (by senatorman):

 You are doing great work.

 Here the same isseu. Very high server load and extreem long page loading.

 I isung the last Nightly build  beta version.

 The problem error we have is:

 {{{
 wp_load_alloptions()
  wp-includes/option.php:181-
 is_blog_installed()
  wp-includes/functions.php:1355
 wp_not_installed()
  wp-includes/load.php:496
 }}}

 I have a huge woocommerce (online)shop, and this problem is unworkable.
 My php knowhow is minimal, but when i can help you, let me know.
 Hopely you can find the error soon.

 Greetings Senatorman

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34560#comment:43>