[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6330: Give some priority to Block themes(FSE themes) in the WordPress themes repository

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 8 14:23:11 UTC 2022

#6330: Give some priority to Block themes(FSE themes) in the WordPress themes
repository
-----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  kafleg           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new

Comment (by joyously):

 > Is it worth opening separate tickets for these?

 The tickets already exist. Some are very old, but have gotten no
 attention. That's why it's frustrating for those of us that have pushed
 for improvements for classic themes. The glaring problems are only
 interesting to you because you want your pet project to shine.
 I think that is an affront to all of the hard-working theme authors that
 will be overshadowed by "the shiny new thing". I'm all for fixing the
 problems, but the playing field should be level for all theme authors.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6330#comment:10>