[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6330: Give some priority to Block themes(FSE themes) in the WordPress themes repository

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 8 13:02:00 UTC 2022

#6330: Give some priority to Block themes(FSE themes) in the WordPress themes
repository
-----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  kafleg           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new

Comment (by mikachan):

 > I want to add a third solution: We can add a similar second section on
 the theme page in the same fashion as on the plugin page with 'Block-
 Enabled Plugins'. So we could add 'Block Themes' or 'Full Site Editing-
 enabled Themes' above the regular theme list.

 I think this is a great idea, @elmastudio. With this, we could maintain a
 consistent format and wording between the theme and plugin directories.

 I also agree with @MatthiasReinholz's ideas, there are so many
 improvements we could make to the themes directory. Is it worth opening
 separate tickets for these?

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6330#comment:9>