[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6330: Give some priority to Block themes(FSE themes) in the WordPress themes repository

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 13 14:02:16 UTC 2022

#6330: Give some priority to Block themes(FSE themes) in the WordPress themes
repository
------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  kafleg                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request         |      Status:  new

Comment (by eidolonnight):

 I'd like to chime in as a contributor to the
 [https://make.wordpress.org/marketing/ Marketing team]. Having a separate
 page for block themes, as proposed via the tab solution, would be
 extremely beneficial for us when writing content for News, social posts,
 newsletters, etc.

 Being able to speak about the new features available via block themes, and
 then sending readers/followers directly to the block themes, is a way
 better experience for all of our readers/followers IMO.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6330#comment:60>