[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6330: Give some priority to Block themes(FSE themes) in the WordPress themes repository

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 12 03:26:17 UTC 2022

#6330: Give some priority to Block themes(FSE themes) in the WordPress themes
repository
------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  kafleg                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request         |      Status:  new

Comment (by melchoyce):

 Replying to [comment:35 luminuu]:
 > +1 on more visibility for block themes from me too. I'm currently
 leaning more towards @kafleg's suggestion, as it is - in my opinion - more
 visible than the suggestion by @jeffikus, although this is also a great
 idea. However I think it would be overlooked to easily, as you first focus
 on the first theme previews, then go up to the filter bar and then as
 third step, see the navbar.

 Agreed — it took me a while to locate the links in @jeffikus's mockups. 😅
 I saw it pretty quickly in the filter bar. Additionally, it feels like a
 filter to the existing theme directory, not a separate page like the
 Commercial Themes page, which lists premium theme foundries (not themes
 themselves).

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6330#comment:38>