[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5770: Add the name "fuzzybot" to a translation when it is set to "fuzzy" by the bot

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 10 06:12:42 UTC 2021

#5770: Add the name "fuzzybot" to a translation when it is set to "fuzzy" by the
bot
--------------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  psmits1567                |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  closed

Comment (by psmits1567):

 @dd32 @ocean90 both thanks for researching the reason of fuzzies popping
 up that do not seem to be logic
 @erica has setup a spreadsheet where we will put in examples we
 find.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jiWMZSI-
 4ARrgL4gRjMxMSVCRahpBPErXu1jT1FIbSw/edit#gid=0
  I have added a comment into that sheet with my conclusions. It seems to
 me that it now is the same conclusion as stated by dd32, the fuzzy might
 be caused by import.
 But if the import has been done in the past, why are they popping up now
 after a so long time. I think it is caused by recent imports. There are
 currently two examples present. The first one has been researched by
 vladt, and was caused by changing one position to a Capital by a new
 release (without adding the author). The second one might be a good
 example to research. There is no obvious reason to be "fuzzy". It is also
 without author.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5770#comment:5>