[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4915: Add comment or feedback section to End User Documentation page for low-friction interaction

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 26 16:01:28 UTC 2020

#4915: Add comment or feedback section to End User Documentation page for low-
friction interaction
-------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  bph                      |       Owner:  coreymckrill
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by bph):

 @coreymckrill Thanks for taking is over!

 Regarding comments, I think that's fine. "Thank you for your comments. We
 will review is quickly and review this page."

 We'll learn how to handle the emails, and deal with them separately should
 this be an issue.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4915#comment:42>