[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2642: Better boosting for phrase matches (or add support for the user to specify a phrase)

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 3 19:39:14 UTC 2017

#2642: Better boosting for phrase matches (or add support for the user to specify
a phrase)
------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gibrown           |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by agilelogix):

 In my opinion, the name of the plugin is pretty perfect, like people wants
 to make a timeline of their Posts, so they will type "Post Timeline", my
 plugin does the same thing. If Active Downloads is deciding factor then
 new plugins have no chance to get up in ranking.

 Replying to [comment:4 slackbot]:
 > ''This ticket was mentioned in [https://make.wordpress.org/chat/ Slack]
 in #meta by gibrown.
 [https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/meta/p1491238240024355 View the