[wp-design] Re: Shuttle Wave 1

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 12:52:47 GMT 2006

Oh yeah nearly forgot, I agree about the login page, but to be honest I
didn't want to spend too much time faffing around with it. I thought the
sticker didn'tfit in with the rest of the design, which is why I changed
that and only that aspect of it. Anything floating should effectively look
like the floating options in the write page to be honest to remain
consistent, so the colour is the same, still not sure about the slight white
border, will have to check through that part over the weekend, but that's
the real reason behind the change there.