[wp-design] Re: Shuttle Wave 1

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 12:49:55 GMT 2006

Thanks Joen, that's all I needed to hear to make me happy that we'll have
done a good job of getting this done properly. I'm sure there are areas you
guys will want to tweak and twist and whatever, so I'll be sending through
all the cleaned up psded very soon (weekend probably) along with the rest of
the pages. There are currently 16 more pages left to do, but they
effectively follow on from what we've established here, so it's not going to
be that difficult to sort out.

Regarding the coding side, I really think Joshua and Chris should have
access to tweaking the files as well so I'm going to leave this to Matt and
Ryan to give the directions for this. No real reason for you to be slaving
away at something trying to get it to work when we've got a couple of UBER
coders on this list as well right?

Since Ryan is concentrating on something else...right? Could be out of my
depth here but its just a thought to get this done well.