[wp-design] Re: Shuttle Wave 1

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 01:34:12 GMT 2006

I do hope so. The one time where I honestly believe the load and system
message is important is when posting a post. The reason is WP from my POV
and this has always been the case has take for what seems like forever to
post the article. It would have been nice to have the preloader there to
tell me/reassure me that everything is going well. I know it's not necessary
but it's an enhancement that makes it better for the user. I usually end up
opening another tab to do other things because it's just doing things too
slowly for my own taste. Then again that might be  a personal thing as well,
but that I believe would make things easier. I just copy pasted that action
elsewhere because I felt if we can use it in one location, then surely we
can keep things consistent. It's all about keeping things in order so that
changing the way things are done is consistent.