[wp-design] Further Progress

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 16:57:49 GMT 2006

I've been busy, it's been a crazy month with far too much on my plate and I
have crossed off several things. I just like for us to talk to be honest
because that's how we resolve items and issues.

I've noticed on the list that when I do something or whatever that people
like I get a response, otherwise I get silence :). Anyway let's recap and
regroup our thoughts people. We're honestly nearing the end of the road. One
final push and we'll all be good to go. I promise. I've got around 2 weeks
of pure photoshop work coming up mockups so this will be nice to get done.

Login Page - That has been done. That took a while however I'm very proud of
what we've got going there. So we move on.

Dashboard - I I really like my latest version. Several things have been done
on this dash, but I like the fact that you can hide the wp admin stuff at
the bottom if you want. If the admin decides to remove that completely
that's their prerogative.

I'm sorry Chris, I will include the update notice in there, although I would
probably like to make it slightly more subtle so that will be something I'll
concentrate on tonight.

Also I really believe in having 3 different types of links being shown in a
different ways. I need feedback on this. I know Chris doesn't like this,
Joen seems keen, where does everyone else stand?

Plugins and Themes - Well Joen has actually sorted out the first building
blocks so I'll tackle these pages on after this. So that's what I'll be
looking at after that.

Write page - We've done a load of work on this, however we do have a couple
of things that we need to actually be dealing with. Who would like to jump
into this? Joen, Bryan?

Then we've got the peripheral pages to deal with which I somehow doubt are
going to be as problematic as you would expect.

As for coding, erm Chris I beg to differ, one of the reasons why we don't
have the tabs in version 2 is because Matt couldn't sort it out properly (at
least that's what he told me when I saw him..Matt care to elaborate?), but
yeah you and Joshua rock the house as far as I'm concerned.

Mike, I hear you buddy, don't worry we will get this bitch out of the door
and very soon, this is a promise. Okay team lets get cracking shall we :).