[wp-design] Progress Report

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 23:35:44 GMT 2006

Just to make sure everyone knows what I'm up to right now. I've started
sketching up a couple of icons that we can use. I've got the list taken from
the backpack page so that's cool. I'm hoping to have a slew of pages out
there for people to take and play around with. I've not given up on this
project and I think everyone should give this puppy one last push. My
deadline for getting things to everyone is Sunday evening in London (sorry
Mike and Joen, you'll probably see everything on Monday morning or
something).

Hope everyone is doing well, I miss talking to you boys :).