[wp-design] Shuttle Dash

Bryan Veloso bryan at avalonstar.com
Sat Sep 24 17:13:42 GMT 2005

You think there'd be any way that we could get the authors to sort of
specify when their post should be put on the dashboard? There are a
lot of irrelevant posts on there so if we highlight the blogs, then
they should be filtered a bit.

There are certainly a lot of possibilities for Dashboard Widgets, and
I do feel that the wordpress one that is offered right now could be
made into a really sexy shuttle style widget.

I dunno, just babbling.