[wp-design] Shuttle Dash

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Sun Sep 25 21:02:01 GMT 2005

To be honest, my gut feeling is we should keep the dashboard simple --
simpler than it is now, and let it be just that: "Welcome to the
Wordpress admin". Except for the obvious design niceties we'll be doing,
I'd want this:

* Less blog posts aggregated (imho, 5 - 8 are more than enough: do
anyone read any more?)
* Less WP blog posts (2 newest?)
* Drafts to the top
* 2 or 3 column layout, not the current one with a floating box on the
right.

I'll hopefully get time to do some sketches soon!