[wp-design] Re: Just a quick clarification

Michael Heilemann heilemann at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 20:45:33 GMT 2005

The way I look at it, is 'the more versions-a-week, the better'.

The way we're working now, where we simply take the current version,
work on it and share it, seems to work great, and I don't see it
working worse with one more guy in the game.

I won't push for it, but I don't mind it either.

Aloha,
Michael Heilemann
http://binarybonsai.com