[wp-design] Re: Just a quick clarification

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 20:42:05 GMT 2005

I think eventually we should open this up, and it will serve it's purpose
for sure, the noise will be filtered out eventually.

As for bringing Bryan in, honestly I think he's a great designer and I know
he could contribute. The question is, is it the right time to bring another
head in, now that we're nearly there with the first version? If I'd been
asked this question 1 week ago my answer would have been definitely (2
months ago it seemed like the right idea as well), this week, I'm not so
sure.

If everyone's cool with it I can easily drop him a line and we've got
another person on the list, who's keen. if not we continue till we finish
this, deadline being end of september, no more :)