[wp-design] Where do we go from here.

Chris Davis chrisdmitri at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:29:01 GMT 2005

Well it seems to me that if Matt is off implementing your mockups,
there is nothing for Joshua and I to do.

I was not brought on this project for my design sensabilities, but to
do some of the development heavy lifting.  If that is not to be the
case I am not sure what I am here for honestly.

And please this is not me being hurt, or taking my toys and going
home, this is just reality.  You three (Joen, Khaled and Mike) have
driven the visual aspects of Shuttle, so again I am kinda lost to what
I am actually going to do now... other than rant about the placement
of the post-slug box.