[wp-design] Where do we go from here.

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Tue Jun 21 07:40:46 GMT 2005

First of all there's always a need for someone to shoot me down when I
fly too high on this. Heck, I'm even pulling back on one of my own
previous designs here. We need fresh eyes, thats 1. Secondly, we've only
touched the Write page. There's issues of rearranging tabs / renaming
sections not to mention redesigning all the other pages than "Write
Post". I for one do not think it's a good idea if this is left only to
designers, seeing as there's a lot of programmers using Wordpress. In
fact, your rant on the post slug is exactly what pushed (afaik) the
current design of the write post page, even the JS way to drag/drop
elements.

In other words: if you do have time, I sure could use you on the team.

As for that simple version mockup I was wanting to do, it's coming along
quite nicely. My focus has been *transition from 1.5 to 1.6 rather than
total retouching*, something I think is important if we are to really
get in to this.