[wp-design] Version 8

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 18:32:27 GMT 2005

I agree that we should send everything around but as it's become clear there
are certain things that we still are fighting over, and that's the header
section, and the general branding of the whole thing. One thing that we seem
to have settled on is the overall layout of everything. The beautification
is about to start in ernest, since Joen, Michael and I are jumping straight
into it again.

In the meantime I guess it's up to the dev boys to decide how they feel that
the work can be progressed in the best way (Matt and Ryan have the most
experience in this particular department).

Certain elements are pretty clear where we all stand (structure, where
everything will sit, etc), others we're still struggling (logo branding
etc). I'm about to dive into my comments on everything and do a little bit
of tweaking on Joen's latest sketch so fret not, we're picking things up
now. The elements we're unsure about will get hammered in for sure, as we've
said before it's all about building the momentum and getting everyone else
involved and moving the project forward.