[wp-design] A Quick Sketch

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Thu Feb 17 12:10:52 GMT 2005

I have a few comments more.

First of all, the categories. I'm a bit worried that you've changed
colors on the scrollbar, added padding to the box, and changed the look
of the radio buttons. Basically, this transforms the GUI widgets from
standard OS specific, to custom designs. This may not have been
intentional on your part, but if I get one thing through to this list, I
want it to be unstyled widgets. REMEMBER: It's only Windows that has
these dull gray buttons and scrollbars. Most proper OS'es have much
nicer widgets.

The same goes for the "discussion" checkboxes. They should have a crisp
white bottom.