[wp-design] A Quick Sketch

Michael Heilemann heilemann at mac.com
Thu Feb 17 12:17:22 GMT 2005

 Just to add a quick note: Firefox is actually the main offender when it comes to ugly form elements. It's white 'highlight' is too bright and blends in with white backgrounds (one of the most commonly used backgrounds out there)...

I personally think we should restyle input and textarea's to have a dark 1px border. Makes everything look much much tighter. And then just leave buttons and other widgets to the OS.

- Mike