[theme-reviewers] Base.php

julien.klepatch julien at julienklepatch.com
Fri Oct 24 07:58:57 UTC 2014

I am reviewing a theme:
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20550

and I asked the author to change its template architecture (originally using a base.php file, on this version https://wordpress.org/themes/download/pinnacle.1.0.2.zip?nostats=1) to the standard WordPress way (which in did, in this version https://wordpress.org/themes/download/pinnacle.1.0.3.zip?nostats=1)

I am having some doubt whether my interpretation of the guidelines was right and whether author could have kept his original base.php architecture.

Any thought on this?

--
Julien Klepatch
WordPress Web-developer