[theme-reviewers] Friendly request? About themes comments section

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Thu Oct 23 19:16:47 UTC 2014

It works fine on single posts too (or anywhere else for that matter), not
just the home page.  I've used it in plugins.

I'm not sure if it's a flaw in the system though. comments_link(), from my
understanding, is only meant to link to the comments. If there are no
comments to link to, we probably shouldn't attempt to link to them.

With that said, I've long believed that the WP template tags could use an
overhaul. There are a lot of these little oddities that are confusing.