[theme-reviewers] Frequent Updates

Greg Priday greg at siteorigin.com
Sat Jul 26 07:00:08 UTC 2014

If there wasn't a boost to downloads, developers would naturally reduce
updates to only what's necessary.

WordPress 3.9 removed recently updated themes in the admin, which was a
good move. Maybe we should remove the "Recently Updated" list from the
WP.org themes home page too. What's the real value in this list anyway? It
could just as easily be a random list of themes.

I make free WordPress themes
http://siteorigin.com