[theme-reviewers] Frequent Updates

Jose Castaneda jomcastaneda at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 06:19:48 UTC 2014

Which is why I was wondering if we run into this how would we handle it? By
simply just putting a note/comment in-ticket or leaving it to the admins? I
know I've come across a few like that which is why I was wondering.

And generally I take what is said on these mail-lists as a heads-up unless
stated otherwise. :)