[theme-reviewers] how small can an update be? ;)

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sun Jun 22 03:55:47 UTC 2014

If the update is basically meaningless or of no value, then by all means,
please tell the author no and do not approve it.

If this needs to be made into a new rule, then I would suggest "updates
must be of substance" or some such thing.

We will, and have, shut down plugins for making overly frequent and
meaningless updates. There is no reason not to hold themes to the same
standard.

-Otto