[theme-reviewers] how small can an update be? ;)

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Sat Jun 21 14:56:20 UTC 2014

Keep in mind that theme authors don't have access to quickly do these types
of things with SVN like they would if they were updating plugins.  If the
theme author isn't using a version control system, they might think this is
the way to do it.  Maybe recommend GitHub to them.  At least ask them why
they're submitting these types of updates first.

I have seen plugin authors attempt to artificially inflate their download
count by doing these types of updates.  I'm hoping this is something that
we're not seeing on the theme repo now.

Like Chip said, it might be best to just use a little common sense and ask
the author to combine updates.