[theme-reviewers] Is Blog.php is allowed in theme?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sat Jul 5 17:40:29 UTC 2014

I'm confused as to where you're getting "blog.php template" from. It's not
listed in the Template Hierarchy anywhere.

And yes, failure to set those options can give incorrect results. Like I
said, consider this a core bug if you like, but those settings must be set
completely or not-at all for correct results.

-Otto

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 12:35 PM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net