[theme-reviewers] Two credit links

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Oct 29 11:49:31 UTC 2013

A Child Theme is a dependent work, but is a separate work from the
original. Thus, the footer credit link should be relevant to the Child
Theme, and there's no really good reason why a Child Theme shouldn't be
held to the same credit link requirements as stand-alone Themes.

The appropriate place to attribute the original work is in the Theme
documentation. A second footer credit link is unnecessary.