[theme-reviewers] Proper resources attribution

Rohit Tripathi rohitink at live.com
Fri Nov 8 14:17:05 UTC 2013

Yes. It's better if listed in one place. Generally, authors place it in the readme.txt file.

Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 15:14:51 +0100
From: ola at bodera.com
To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Subject: [theme-reviewers] Proper resources attribution

Hello!
Themes must include copyright/license attribution for all bundled resources. My question is this - is it enough if attribution for theme resources is placed within the resource files, or should I require to list it all in one place, in readme.txt or style.css.
I'm asking because, while the attribution and license info is there within the files, it's much easier for reviewers and users to verify if listed in one place. Better transparency I guess.

What do you think?
Best regards,Ola Laczek