[theme-reviewers] Proper resources attribution

Ola Łączek ola at bodera.com
Fri Nov 8 14:14:51 UTC 2013

Hello!

Themes must include copyright/license attribution for all bundled
resources. My question is this - is it enough if attribution for theme
resources is placed within the resource files, or should I require to list
it all in one place, in readme.txt or style.css.
I'm asking because, while the attribution and license info is there within
the files, it's much easier for reviewers and users to verify if listed in
one place. Better transparency I guess.

What do you think?

Best regards,
Ola Laczek