[theme-reviewers] Proper resources attribution

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Nov 8 14:17:45 UTC 2013

The *requirement* is that the attribution is included. If the bundled
resource already has the attribution, in file header comments or a
readme/license file, then that meets the requirement.

Though I would agree that it is *recommended* to collect all of those and
put them in the Theme's readme file.