[theme-reviewers] Issues presenting in development version?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu May 16 22:51:16 UTC 2013

Themes are required to pass using the currently released version of
WordPress (with a 30-day grace period after new releases). But, I would
definitely note the errors in the ticket.

What are the errors, and what are the two versions tested? (There is a
3.5.2-alpha? I didn't know; everything I have is on 3.6-beta :) )